Wednesday, July 13, 2016

What is The Politics Girl?

Welcome to The Politics Girl, a site helping you get informed about politics and current events. I find the world of politics intriguing, but confusing. There is so much conflicting information and bias, it seems difficult to get the bare bone facts. That is my job. I want to give you the information without any skew to the right or left. I don’t want to push my beliefs on you all, I simply want to give you the facts that will allow you to form your own beliefs and opinions. My goal is simple I want you all to get involved, cast a vote that means something to you or help a candidate that fits your beliefs and vision for the country. I believe the political process works best when we all participate. We aren’t all going to think the same way, but that is what makes it great. Please follow along with the politics girl for breakdowns of major events, candidates, political jargon, and the parties! 


No comments:

Post a Comment